Popcorn Wedding Bar Ideas
Popcorn Wedding Bar Ideas
Congratulations on your upcoming wedding! You're likely in the process of planning and ironing out all the details for your special day. Perhaps you're considering having a gourmet popcorn bar at your reception. It's a tasty and fun way to enhance your celebration, and we definitely recommend it, but how is it done?
We've put together a guide to help you create a gourmet popcorn bar at your wedding. You'll impress your friends and family with this mouthwatering, customizable snack station. Find popcorn wedding bar ideas below, from the theme to the delicious popcorn flavors available.
Design and Theme Ideas for a Wedding Popcorn Station
Once you've decided to have a wedding popcorn station, it's time to design it. Use your wedding's theme to guide the design you select for your popcorn station. Incorporate the same colors, flowers, patterns and other elements to tie it all together and create a wedding-worthy popcorn station. Get popcorn bar ideas for your wedding with these themes:
Your wedding will most likely have flowers, so why not emphasize the florals with a cute flower stand popcorn bar? Create a stand with a wooden table and wooden A-frame ladders on the sides. That gives you a place to put the popcorn, toppings and containers for guests to pick their treats. Add details like the following for a flower stand feel:
- Wide vases or bushel baskets to hold the varieties of popcorn.
- Garden label stakes with the flavors of popcorn.
- Trowels or small garden shovels to dish out the popcorn.
- Smaller wide-mouth vases or small bushel baskets for guests to take their treats in.
- Candy and other mix-ins in glass vases for guests to customize their snacks.
- Vases with your wedding flowers around the display.
A Hollywood- or theater-inspired theme is the perfect place for a wedding popcorn bar. Set the scene with a table or counter decorated with gold for a classic Hollywood feel or red for a movie theater look. For a movie theater popcorn bar at your wedding, use:
- Large popcorn boxes or buckets to hold the treats.
- Labels inspired by movie or theater tickets to let guests know what the flavors are.
- Treat scoopers in every bucket for guests to grab the popcorn.
- Striped popcorn boxes as a classic way for guests to select their treats.
- Glittery containers that match the color scheme to hold popcorn mix-ins.
If you have a barnyard theme, go rustic with the gourmet popcorn bar at your wedding. Set up the bar at a simple wooden table with off white linens and greenery if it suits the rest of your wedding. From there, add these elements to create a rustic popcorn bar:
- Large galvanized buckets to hold the popcorn selection.
- Mini chalkboard labels to identify the popcorn flavor options.
- Trowels, small shovels or classic treat scoopers to dish the popcorn.
- Smaller buckets or paper bags to let guests portion out their popcorn.
- Milk bottle seasoning shakers with lids that have holes in them.
- Extra buckets or baskets to hold the mix-ins.
Popcorn Flavor Options
Popcorn is a versatile snack that works well with many mix-ins and seasonings. The more variety you offer at your wedding popcorn station, the better you can accommodate your guests' preferences. The exact flavors you'll find will vary depending on where you order your popcorn from. Select the mouthwatering gourmet popcorn options at Bedford Candies to get flavors like these:
- Caramel: Caramel popcorn is a sweet classic. We generously coat the popcorn with our homemade caramel for a sweet and salty combination.
- Cheddar: Cheddar popcorn is another classic, this time on the savory side. We add layers of cheddar for a satisfyingly salty and tangy flavor in every bite.
- Dill pickle: Dill pickle popcorn is unique and a flavorful crowd-pleaser. A hint of sour complements a tangy, salty zing that your guests will love.
- Buffalo and ranch: Turn up the heat with the tasty combination of buffalo and ranch popcorn. Tanginess and spiciness make the perfect marriage in this popcorn option.
- Cinnamon bun: Our unique cinnamon bun popcorn delivers the comfort of baked goods in every bite. Impress your guests with the delicious, homey flavors of a warm cinnamon bun in a bite-sized popcorn package.
- Kettle: Nothing beats the sweet and salty flavor of kettle popcorn. It's a tantalizing classic that everyone will want more of, so plan accordingly if you offer this flavor in your popcorn station.
- Dark chocolate sea salt: Get a sophisticated sweet flavor with our dark chocolate sea salt popcorn. An eye-catching drizzle of dark chocolate tops every piece of popcorn, and it tastes as good as it looks.
- Chocolate and peanut butter: Is there a better duo than chocolate and peanut butter? Our meltie popcorn combines drizzles of milk chocolate and peanut butter for a sweet, savory and salty snack.
Why Choose a Popcorn Bar for Your Wedding?
You can have just about anything when it comes to food at your wedding, so why choose a popcorn bar? Simply put, everyone loves popcorn! It can be easy to pick something your guests will enjoy when you offer a popcorn station. If that's not enough, here are a few more reasons why you should have a popcorn bar at your wedding:
- It's fun: Your guests, adults and kids alike, will love customizing their own treats at your wedding. They can have fun trying different flavors and topping combinations to create their own perfect popcorn.
- It's delicious and versatile: Gourmet popcorn is a delectable treat and a fan favorite. Offer sweet and salty mix-ins, drizzles and seasonings so guests can make endless combinations of tasty treats.
- It gives guests something to snack on: You probably won't serve food right away at your reception. In that case, popcorn gives guests something to snack on before the main course. After they eat, they'll be glad to refuel at the popcorn bar for a night of celebrating and dancing.
- It can serve as the wedding favor: If you're stuck on ideas for wedding favors, popcorn is a great way to go. Encourage guests to take treats before they leave if you have enough left at the end of the celebration.
- It makes your wedding stand out: Make your celebration even more memorable with a tasty popcorn bar. It's a fun addition to your wedding that'll have your guests talking long after your special day ends.
- It lets you reflect your personality: You and your spouse-to-be are fun and flavorful people, and you can reflect that in your popcorn station. From sweet treats to unique flavors, you can say a lot with your popcorn bar.
Customize Your Popcorn Bar With Bedford Candies
At Bedford Candies, we know treats. We've been crafting them since 1929, and we're happy to offer our expertise for your special day. Our attention to detail and quality means we'll create delicious options for your wedding's gourmet popcorn bar. We guarantee the freshness of our products, and we ship anywhere in the United States. You're sure to impress your guests with popcorn treats from Bedford Candies.
Customize your popcorn bar from Bedford Candies today and enjoy the perfect snack at your wedding!
Leave a comment