Bedford Candies and Rita’s are committed to giving back to the communities we serve. We are proud to be strong supporters of our community by partnering with many local organizations to help them reach their fundraising goals. In 2019, we supported over 200 groups by giving back over $200,000 in fundraising profits. In addition, we provided donations and sponsorships to local organizations that totaled over $10,000. We look forward to continuing to support our communities even more now that we have added Rita’s to each of our locations.
We hope you will understand that due to the high volume of charitable requests we receive daily, we are not able to donate to every event or cause. Please take time to read our guidelines below to find out if your group or organization is eligible to receive a Bedford Candies or Rita’s donation.
Donation Request Guidelines:
- Written request must be received at least 1 month prior to the event
- Your donation request letter should be on letterhead from the organization
- If you do not have an official letterhead, please send an official flyer about the event
- The request letter needs to include date of the event, reason for the event and a contact name, email and phone number of the person requesting the donation
- One request per charitable organization will be accepted within a 12 month period.
- Extra consideration is given to organizations or groups who have participated in a fundraiser with Bedford Candies or Rita’s.
If you need help raising money for your group or organization, we have Bedford Candies and Rita’s options available to you. Our Bedford Candies hand-dipped chocolates and gourmet popcorn are available on our Holiday Fundraisers (Valentine’s Day, Easter and Christmas) and our Everyday Fundraiser is the sweetest around. Rita’s also offers a Fundraising Card option, as well as a Celebrity Scoop event. Call today and let us help you reach your goals! Check out our Bedford Candies Fundraising Options Now
We will review requests weekly and a confirmation email or phone call will be made to you if you qualify for a donation, so please make sure you provide a valid email and contact information. Only approved requests will receive further communication. In cases that we are unable to donate to your event or cause, we hope you will consider us in the future.
Please email your donation request to:
Or mail your information to:
8346 William Penn Road
Osterburg, PA 16667